- This Website is Proprietary to JWA
- All text, images, marks, logos, and other content of the website ("Site Content") is proprietary to JWA or its content providers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may download, print, and use Site Content provided: (i) you may only do so for your own personal use or for non-commercial educational purposes and only as described in the Non-Commercial, Educational Uses section below; (ii) you may not modify the Site Content; (iii) any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked as specified in the Non-Commercial, Educational Uses section below; and (iv) you may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content by JWA. If you wish to request permission to reproduce or redistribute Site Content in any other way or for any other purpose, please contact us or call JWA at 617-232-2258.
- Non-Commercial, Educational Uses
- Contributors to the Katrina’s Jewish Voices website retain any copyright they may have in the materials they submit. Objects on the site may be downloaded, printed, or used for personal or non-commercial, educational purposes provided JWA and the copyright owner are properly credited. To credit JWA and the copyright owner, use the following format:
Author. Title, <URL>, in “Katrina’s Jewish Voices: An Online Collecting Project of the Jewish Women’s Archive” (month day, year). [Note that "month day, year" should reflect the day on which the site was viewed: today.]
- For example: Loewy, Rabbi Robert H. “Katrina and Our Jewish Values,” <http://katrina.jwa.org>, in “Katrina’s Jewish Voices: An Online Collecting Project of the Jewish Women’s Archive” (May 19, 2013 ).
- Links to and from this Website
- This website contains links to other websites. The linked sites are not under the control of JWA, and JWA is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of linked sites. We provide these links as a convenience only. A link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by JWA. Other sites, as appropriate, are welcome to link to the JWA website, but JWA reserves the right to request that links be removed. Please contact us by email or call JWA at 617-232-2258 if you plan to link to this site, as we would like to know that you are doing so.
- Trademark and Copyright Complaints
- JWA respects the intellectual property of others and makes every reasonable effort to ensure that Site Content is used with permission and properly credited. If you believe that material on the site has been incorrectly credited or is being used in error, please contact us by email or call JWA at 617-232-2258.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- This site is provided by JWA “as is.” JWA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of the site content; as to the availability of the site at any particular time or location; as to the correction of any defects or errors in the site; or that site content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the site is solely at your risk. JWA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
- Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances will JWA be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the site. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if JWA has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, JWA’s liability in such jurisdictions will be limited to the extent permitted by law.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- This website (excluding links) is operated by JWA, which is based in Brookline, Massachusetts. By accessing and using this site and by posting information and materials, you and JWA agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of this site will be governed by the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree that all claims you may have arising from or relating to the operation or use of this site will be heard and resolved in the courts of Massachusetts.